Cyber Attacks are evolving with more sophisticated and stealthy Techniques to compromise the Organization as well as individuals. To Prevent such cyber attacks as a Security professional you Should have learned more about current attack vectors and advance level Hacking skills. Here we introduce you a complete Cyber Security Course.
The IT Cyber Security course is an essential step towards earning the Ethical Hacker Certification, CISA, CISSP and CISM, CHFI security qualifications. This package is also one of the most cost-effective routes to IT cyber security excellence.
Today we are Introduced to you one of the best advance level cyber security course bundle which includes Computer Hacker Professional Certification Bundle for just $49 only.
Level Cyber security Certification Course will walk you through the skills and concepts you need to master Five elite cyber security certification exams: CEH, CISA, CISM, and CISSP, CHFI
This course will take you through Advance level Ethical Hacking where you will go through 5 Additional $1500 Worth Bundle Course along with This Single Package for just for $49 with 1 year Unlimited Access
Here’s what you’ll get in these Five courses:
Ethical Hacker Certification Training
CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training
CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator Certification Training
To beat hackers, you have to think like them, and in this Cyber Security Course, you’ll master the skills of hacking and penetration in order to learn how to defeat malicious hackers. Companies of all sizes are constantly looking to improve IT security in this day and age, and this course will help you get qualified as an ethical hacker.
- Access 19 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Use enumeration to catalog system resources & potential routes to breach
- Discuss automated tools for breaching security like Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, & DOS attacks
- Learn the role of social engineering in stealing confidential information
- Explore web-based attacks that can take online systems down
- Understand how wireless network security can be breached & how hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls & honeypots
The CISSP certification is a globally-recognized certification in the field of information security and has become a standard of achievement that is acknowledged worldwide.
Offered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC)², CISSP is an objective measure of excellence, which requires a broad level of knowledge.
you’ll master the fundamentals of information systems security, and learn the skills you need to pass the CISSP exam. If you’re interested in tech and want to earn a great living securing networks, this course is for you.
- The principles of access control and how they can be strengthened and applied to keep unauthorized users out of a system.
- Telecommunications and network systems that need to be hardened to prevent data loss or theft.
- The role that information governance and risk management play in raising security standards, and how they need to be applied to corporate information systems.
- The importance of secure software architecture and design to help ensure that in-house systems protect data and resources.
- Using cryptography to protect data in transit and prevent unauthorized access of files without the correct encryption keys.
- Using security architecture and design principles to limit data access and potential angles of attack.
- Monitoring, auditing and improving operations security to keep systems secure at the point of access.
The demand for skilled information security managers is on the rise, and CISM is the globally accepted certification standard of achievement in this area.
The uniquely management-focused CISM certification ensures you are re-equipped with the best practices in the IT industry and recognizes your expertise to manage, design, and oversee and assess an enterprise’s information security.
- How to establish and maintain an information security governance framework, and the processes required to support it.
- How to manage information risks to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements of the organization.
- Build, implement and operate an information security program that perfectly aligns with the wider information security strategy.
- Planning the correct response to information security incidents, including defining the investigation and recovery steps required to minimize business impact.
The CISA certification is renowned across the world as the standard of achievement for those who audit, monitor, access and control information technology and business systems.
Being CISA-certified showcases candidates for their audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and signifies that you are an expert in managing vulnerabilities, instituting controls and ensuring compliance within the enterprise.
- The information systems audit process and how it is applied in a real-world environment.
- The importance of applying information technology governance principles to maintain levels of security and availability.
- Defining and managing the information systems and infrastructure life cycle to better plan for upgrades and replacements.
- Codifying IT service delivery and support mechanisms and levels to ensure that systems and users remain fully productive and issues are properly prioritized.
- Identifying critical information assets and designing systems to protect each from loss, theft or unauthorized access.
- Building a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy that will help keep the organization running in the event of a major system failure.
Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator Certification Training – Cyber Security Course
In this Cyber Security Course, you’ll learn about computer hacking forensics. Yes, sort of like what they do on CSI. This course begins with a look at the action required immediately after an attack has been identified, and then proceed to examine the in-depth procedures involved in investigating a hacking. If you have an interest in working on the legal side of computer hacking, this course is for you. Before you know it, you’ll be prepared to take and pass the CHFI certification exam.
- Learn how to carry out an investigation according to industry best practices & legal guidelines
- Cover searching & seizing resources as required for the investigation
- Know how to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards
- Acquire & duplicate data to preserve evidence and facilitate further investigation
- Use Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit (FTK), EnCase & special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact
- Understand steganography & how such techniques can be used to mask data theft